- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- on wounds
- on damaged skin
- if excessive irritation develops
- other than as directed as such use may be dangerous.
When using this product:
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
when using for pain of arthritis if:
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
- redness is present
- pain persists for more than 10 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.