$0.00 (0 items)
Tiger Balm Patch, Large
Tiger Balm Patch, Large
|Unit Size||Box of four patches (8" x 4")|
|Dosage||Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: Apply to affected area, change patch 1 to 2 times daily.|
|Contraindications||For external use only.|
|Chinese Symptomology||Minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backaches, stiffness and muscle strains|
|English name||Tiger Balm Patch, Large|
|Description||Tiger Balm Patch is a flexible pain relieving patch. The product provides temporary pain relief and comfort for hours. It is not messy or greasy and will not stain your clothing. Its thin design can be comfortably worn unnoticed underneath clothing.*
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wound, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected areas; change patch 1 to 2 times daily
- Children under 12 years, consult doctor before use
- How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Cut open pouch and remove patch.
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily.
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
Other information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Camphor 230mg/patch (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 70mg/patch (Topical Analgesic)
Capsicum Extract, Eucalyptus oil, Glycerin, Mentha oil, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Monooleate, Sorbitol, Tartaric Acid, Water
Price : $7.00Practitioner Login for Wholesale Access
There are no reviews, yet! If you've tried this item, share your experience.Only registered customers can review items. Please sign in to review!
Please register/login first.