PM-360 Digital TENS
* Dual channel, All Digital operation
* LCD Display
* Five TENS Modes: B (Burst), N (Normal), M (Modulation Rate & Width),
S1, S2 (Modulation Width)
* Timer Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes and continuous (C), 5 minutes each step
* Patient compliance meter: Shows treatment times in hours
* System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires; 4 Self-Adhesive Reuseable Electrodes, 9 Volt Battery, Low Battery Indicator, Instruction Booklet, Hard Plastic Carrying case
* Optional: 9V AC Adapter and 9V Rechargeable Battery Kit Available
PM-360 (TENS Five Modes With Timer)
Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-phasic square pulse
Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable 0-80mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel, constant current
Pulse Frequency: 1Hz-160Hz (adjustable), 1Hz/step (1-20Hz), 5Hz/step (20-160Hz)
Pulse Width: 50μs - 260μs (adjustable), 10μs/step
Function Modes: (B) Burst; (N) Normal; (M) Modulation; S1 Mode; S2 Mode;
B: Burst Rate Adjustable 0.5-5Hz; Pulse width adjustable, 50-300 μs, Frequency Fixed 100Hz
N: Normal Mode Pulse rate and width adjustable with continuous stimulation.
M: Modulation Mode Pulse rate and width are automatically varied in a cycle pattern within 50% of its original setting.
S1: Pulse width automatically varied in cyclic pattern over 10 seconds, then decreases over period of 4 seconds to 40% of its original setting.
S2: Pulse width automatically varied in cyclic pattern over 10 seconds, then decreases over period of 4 seconds to 70% of its original setting.
Timer: Adjustable from 5 to 60 minutes in 5 minute steps, or Continuous Mode
Patient: Unit store 60 sets of operation records.
Compliance Timer: Unit stores 60 sets of operation records for a total time of 999 hours.
Maximum Charge: 21 micro coulombs per pulse
Power Source: 9 volt alkaline battery or similar rechargeable cell
Battery Life: 70 hours average usage (alkaline)
Size: 108mm(H) 61.5mm(W) 25mm(T)
Weight: 140grams (battery included)