The story of Health Aid America can be traced back to 1993 when it was founded by Drs\'. J. & J. MoraMarco to provide innovative natural supplements for health enhancement, that were of high potency and European quality. The MoraMarcos, both doctors of Oriental Medicine knew first hand the quality of Health Aid products, having prescribed Sibergin® in their own private practice for over a decade. Today, thousands of men and women use Health Aid America\'s products daily. With more than one million supplements in distribution Health Aid America is recognized by prominent health care professionals as, North America\'s leader in producing highly potent and innovative natural supplements. Whilst the American branch of the tree for Health Aid lies in the state of California, the root and core of the organization remains in the UK. It began more than a decade earlier in 1982 - with the launch of a single multivitamin product. Since then, the company has gone from strength to strength with an expanding range of over 450 different vitamin, mineral, herbal and nutrient formulas, skincare and bodycare items and cosmetics and aromatherapy oils. HealthAid products are now available in over 4,000 pharmacies and health food shops in the UK and in over 30 countries worldwide.
- Source of Nitric Oxide that plays a key role in blood ﬂow regulation and muscle contractility*
- Helps maintain healthy circulation and cardiovascular support*
- Helps reduce muscle fatigue* and improve physical performance*
- Source of Antioxidants, Folates, Vitamins A, C, Potassium, Calcium & Magnesium
- With added Vitamin B12 to help reduce tiredness and fatigue*
- May improve memory function, promote mental alertness and improve concentration*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Rich nutrient content to support general health and well-being.
- Virgin, cold-pressed to retain natural flavor and nutritional value