Vagus Viral Topical Mineral
Vagus Viral Topical Mineral
|Brand||OHM Only Healing Minerals|
Vagus Viral, the third in our "everything" Vagal Nerve Trilogy blends, theoretically adds a protective coating for the Vagus Nerve. While researching for our topical mineral blends, Vagus Sum and Vagus Sum EX, we discovered the obvious; in addition to soothing and grounding the injured nerve fibers, protection from neuroinvasion might be achieved and possibly how to do it. it.
Typically, metaphysical folklore of gems and minerals parallel scientific health studies relating to micronutrients within the chemical formula; the crossover was apparent for Vagal Nerve health regarding its relationship to Zinc containing minerals.
Below we establish our case for using our vagal nerve topical mineral blend as a neuroprotective and antiviral, metaphysically, along with cited studies.
Scientific health studies show Zinc as an antiviral, providing protection and improving the immune system by strengthening the nervous system. The neuroimmune system is a biochemical and electrophysiological interaction between the nervous and immune systems, protecting neuron signaling from pathogens. A delicate balance of the architecture of electrophysiological impulses with grounding micronutrients enables neural systems to establish functional equilibrium.
Our Vagus Nerve Trilogy begins and ends with a practical progression of topical mineral blends. Vagus Sum grounds and soothes the Vagus Nerve, a must-have for everyone. Vagus Sum EX, when a more robust approach is needed in a vagal health regimen. Vagus Viral will soon be everyone's favorite in an acute, chronic, and protective vagal health regimen.
.125oz | Fuchsite, Amethyst, Amber, Clear Quartz, Azurite, Emerald, Ammonite, Stromatolite, Fluorite, Lepidolite, Rhodochrosite, Blue Aragonite, Hemimorphite, Sapphire & other Crystal minerals
Our healing mineral crystal powder formulas are packaged in a "Self Charging Bottle." Each has a hematite bead nestled in the powder to keep the minerals crystals charged, healing, and fresh.
These products were developed under the guidance of Dr Heiner Fruehauf, a world-renowned professor of holistic medicine at the National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
We must share our disclaimer that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give medical advice. Crystals used for healing should be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care. For external use only.
1. De Benedictis CA, Haffke C, Hagmeyer S, Sauer AK, Grabrucker AM. Expression Analysis of Zinc Transporters in Nervous Tissue Cells Reveals Neuronal and Synaptic Localization of ZIP4. Int J Mol Sci. 2021 Apr 26;22(9):4511. doi: 10.3390/ijms22094511. PMID: 33925953; PMCID: PMC8123391.
2.Tyszka-Czochara M, Grzywacz A, Gdula-Argasińska J, Librowski T, Wiliński B, Opoka W. The role of zinc in the pathogenesis and treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases. Implications of zinc homeostasis for proper CNS function. Acta Pol Pharm. 2014 May-Jun;71(3):369-77. PMID: 25265815.
3. Gower-Winter SD, Levenson CW. Zinc in the central nervous system: From molecules to behavior. Biofactors. 2012 May-Jun;38(3):186-93. doi: 10.1002/biof.1012. Epub 2012 Mar 31. PMID: 22473811; PMCID: PMC3757551.
4. Maares M, Haase H. Zinc and immunity: An essential interrelation. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2016 Dec 1;611:58-65. doi: 10.1016/j.abb.2016.03.022. Epub 2016 Mar 26. PMID: 27021581.
5. Zhang L, Liu Y. Potential interventions for novel coronavirus in China: A systematic review. J Med Virol. 2020 May;92(5):479-490. doi: 10.1002/jmv.25707. Epub 2020 Mar 3. PMID: 32052466; PMCID: PMC7166986.
6. Dantzer R. Neuroimmune Interactions: From the Brain to the Immune System and Vice Versa. Physiol Rev. 2018 Jan 1;98(1):477-504. doi: 10.1152/physrev.00039.2016. PMID: 29351513; PMCID: PMC5866360.
7. Maywald M, Wessels I, Rink L. Zinc Signals and Immunity. Int J Mol Sci. 2017 Oct 24;18(10):2222. doi: 10.3390/ijms18102222. PMID: 29064429; PMCID: PMC5666901.
8. Read SA, Obeid S, Ahlenstiel C, Ahlenstiel G. The Role of Zinc in Antiviral Immunity. Adv Nutr. 2019 Jul 1;10(4):696-710. doi: 10.1093/advances/nmz013. PMID: 31305906; PMCID: PMC6628855.
Fuchsite, Amethyst, Amber, Clear Quartz, Azurite, Emerald, Ammonite, Stromatolite, Fluorite, Lepidolite, Rhodochrosite, Blue Aragonite, Hemimorphite, Sapphire & other Crystal minerals