NUTRACEUTICAL CORPORATION AUTHORIZED PRACTITIONER SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY
EFFECTIVE AS OF JANUARY 1, 2021
Nutraceutical Corporation (“Nutraceutical”) has adopted this Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) policy
(“Policy”) for the specified products within the brands set forth on Exhibit A (the “Products”). This Policy
is intended to ensure that its wholesale customers who market the Products in the United States or Canada
(“Retailer”) on the World Wide Web or internet (“Internet”) do so effectively and that consumers of these
Products receive appropriate support.
Nutraceutical’s policy is not to do business with any Retailer that advertises the Products on the Internet at
prices below MAP or in any other way that would violate this Policy. Nutraceutical will determine the MAP
prices for new Products when introduced, or when existing prices are changed (as contemplated below).
• Products subject to this Policy are found on Exhibit A hereto (the “MAP Page”), which may be
updated from time to time at Nutraceutical’s sole discretion. Retailers are responsible to ensure
they conform to the latest MAP pricing for all Internet advertising. The MAP Page also identifies
allowed deviations and time frames.
• Updates to the MAP Page will be sent to Retailers via email.
• This Policy applies to all Retailers who advertise the Products in any manner on the Internet and
to all types of Internet advertising, including social media campaigns, online ads, and websites.
Advertising specifically includes any communication of price accessible by a web crawler.
• No Nutraceutical employee or agent is authorized to modify, interpret, or grant exceptions to this
Policy; solicit or obtain the agreement of any person to this Policy; or otherwise discuss any
aspect of this Policy with any Retailers, including that Retailer’s or any other Retailer’s
compliance with the terms of the Policy. The Nutraceutical MAP Policy Administrator is the only
person authorized to communicate decisions regarding the Policy. Retailers with comments or
questions may submit them in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Each Retailer is solely responsible for its compliance with the Policy. Nutraceutical will not
review ads, websites, or other Retailer collateral in advance to determine compliance or otherwise
approve any Retailer plans submitted to Nutraceutical.
• This Policy applies only to advertised prices and not to the prices at which products are actually
• This Policy has been unilaterally adopted by Nutraceutical, and it informs Retailers of a unilateral
Nutraceutical business decision. Nutraceutical is not seeking and will not accept agreement from
any Retailer to comply with the Policy. It is entirely within the discretion of the Retailer to
comply or not comply.
• If a Nutraceutical representative seems to suggest that this Policy applies to the Retailer’s
actual sales price, or that there is an agreement between Nutraceutical and any Retailer as to its
advertised or actual selling price, that is wrong. Please report the incident to
email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If Nutraceutical learns of a Retailer’s advertising that does not comply with MAP, Nutraceutical
will take the action listed in the Suspension Schedule (below). These actions are not debatable or
appealable and will not be changed based on a Retailer’s commitment regarding future practices.
Nutraceutical will accept no assurance of compliance with this Policy from any Retailer or other
party. Retailers should not communicate (to Nutraceutical or to other resellers) their intentions
regarding this Policy.
• From time to time, Nutraceutical may offer rebates or special promotions on Products and in
such cases, Nutraceutical will update the Nutraceutical MAP Page via email. A Retailer may
match (but not exceed) any such rebate or special promotion, only during the period that
Nutraceutical offers the same. Advertising the same rebate or special promotion does not violate
this Policy, as long as the MAP price is shown by the Retailer along with the compliant rebate or
• Advertising “free shipping” does not violate this Policy. Advertising a free bottle, two-for-one,
free gift cards, services, or merchandise with the Products does violate this Policy, except as
described in the prior paragraph.
• Two or more Products may be featured in the same ad, as long as the advertised price for each
product is not below that product’s MAP (or, if two products are advertised at a single bundled
price, the combined advertised price is not below the combined MAP for the two products).
Products may not be combined with products from other brands.
• It is the Retailer’s responsibility to ensure that any advertising is not misleading.
• Advertising without prices does not violate this Policy. Advertising in a way that suggests that the
Retailer is offering covered products at prices below MAP is a violation of this Policy. Examples
of such violations include “prices too low to mention,” or “our manufacturer won’t let us tell you
the price,” “click here for lower price,” “add to shopping cart to see price,” “log-in for price,”
“mouse over for price,” “call for price,” “email for a better Price,” and a MAP strike-through
• It is a violation of this Policy to allow any third party to modify the advertised price for any
• It is not a violation of this Policy to advertise discounts attributable to “Subscribe and Save,”
“Auto-ship and Save,” “Repeat Delivery,” or other subscription or auto-replenishment loyalty
discount programs even if those discounts result in an advertised price below the MAP.
• This Policy does not apply to any reduced price that a Retailer wishes to place within a
purchaser’s online shopping cart as a final stage of an online purchase(s), so long as the customer
enters the final stage on his/her own without any reference on the website that a lower price will
be found at the final purchasing stage.
• Stating a price orally, either in person or by telephone, does not violate this Policy. Sending an
unsolicited email with a price (other than MAP) violates this Policy, whereas responding to an
individual customer email asking about a price does not violate this Policy.
Nutraceutical greatly values the efforts of its Retailers to market and sell Products and support
our mutual customers. We are confident that you understand our commitment to customer
satisfaction and our need to communicate this Policy clearly and concisely to meet legal
requirements and avoid misunderstandings. This Policy may be terminated or changed by
Nutraceutical at any time in its sole discretion. Terms and conditions of sale of Products can be
found at www.nutraceutical.com/terms.
Noncompliance of this Policy will result in the following suspensions:
1. First act of noncompliance will result in suspension of the product(s) for which violation
of MAP occurred for three (3) months from notification of violation by Nutraceutical.
2. Second act of noncompliance will result in suspension of the product(s) for which
violation of MAP occurred for six (6) months from notification of violation by
2. Third act of noncompliance will result in termination of account’s ability to purchase
the product(s) for which violation of MAP occurred.
Contact us for a item specific list with MAP pricing.