A 30 billion CFU bifidobacteria-only probiotic supplement that supports immune and colon health.*
TruBifido™ contains 30 billion CFU of live bifidobacteria probiotic cultures and is great for anyone looking to regulate their immune system, promote colon wellness, or improve digestive comfort* with a powerful dose of probiotics. Combined with a delayed release capsule, our patented sodium alginate process protects TruBifido as it travels through the stomach by forming a protective coating around the probiotics within the capsule upon entering the stomach. This coating enables our probiotics to pass through unharmed, providing deep, targeted delivery to your gut.
We enlist third party labs to guarantee the potency, purity, and quality of every lot of TruBifido to ensure the potency of our products through their expiration date. Additionally, each strain listed is supported by years of peer-reviewed, scientific research, clinical case studies, and history of efficacy. Furthermore, TruBifido utilizes Lactostim®, our patented prebiotic which is a combination of sunflower lecithin and oleic acid. Lactostim promotes the healthy, rapid growth of each probiotic strain within a TruBifido capsule, which may provide you with a quick return to comfort and wellness.*
Best starting program for most adults.
One capsule daily for 2 weeks followed by two capsules per week thereafter.
30 capsules lasts 10 weeks.
Health Maintenance Program
Good for young adults, athletes and persons on physical fitness programs. Can be used by anyone after the standard program.
Two capsules weekly for 15 weeks. (Take one every capsule every three days).
30 capsules lasts 15 weeks
Two capsules daily for 15 days.
30 capsules lasts 15 days.
Doctor Supervised Programs
Consult with your Healthcare Provider for individual dosage protocols.
View current lot test results here
Five Probiotic Strains:
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 21 billion CFU (Strain BL-04)
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 3 billion CFU (Strain Bi-07)
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 2 billion CFU (Strain HN019)
- Bifidobacterium breve – 2 billion CFU (Strain BB-03)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – 2 billion CFU (Strain BB-06)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – A food-grade, plant cellulose used to standardize the probiotic strength.
- Sodium Alginate – Provides protection from stomach acid and is a probiotic-preferred source of prebiotic fiber (Protected by 2 US Patents).
- HPMC (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) – A derivative of plant cellulose which comprises the capsules.
- Trisodium Phosphate – Food grade buffer that assures proper pH control.
- Magnesium Stearate – It is used to fill the capsules and ensures a uniform mixture of all ingredients. A pharmaceutical grade, vegetable source is used in TruBifido. Magnesium Stearate has been safely used in capsules and tablets for over 75 years.
- Silicon Dioxide – Reduces moisture and improves shelf life. Silicon dioxide, or silica for short, is a micronutrient in human nutrition; a food grade source is used in TruBifido.
- Calcium Silicate – Anti-caking agent.
- Ascorbic Acid – Antioxidant.
- LactoStim (Sunflower Lecithin and Oleic Acid) – Our patented prebiotic. LactoStim stimulates probiotic growth by providing a food source to the probiotics as soon as they arrive in your digestive tract. Only food grade Lecithin and Oleic Acid are used in TruBifido (Protected by 5 US Patents).
TruBifido contains no: milk, eggs, gluten, wheat, soy, casein, nuts, seafood, or beef products.