Cal Mag Vanilla Liquid +
Cal Mag Vanilla Liquid +
|Unit Size||15.2 fl oz|
|Dosage||Adults: Take one tablespoon daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medication, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.|
|Contraindications||If you are taking blood thinners, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.|
|Recommendations||Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, artificial colouring or flavouring or dairy products. Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.|
Citrate formula with vitamins D & K
Calcium and magnesium along with therapeutic dosages of vitamins D and K to help develop and maintain bones. (1, 2)*
Ideal for use during pregnancy.
Delicious, natural vanilla-flavoured formula.
High bioavailability potential
Calcium and magnesium are delivered in citrate form
providing superior bioavailability (3, 4) and moderateprotection from bone loss. (5)
Cal Mag Vanilla Liquid + is a delicious, natural vanilla-flavoured comprehensive bone support formula that contains calcium and magnesium along with therapeutic dosages of other important vitamins. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. (6) Magnesium and Vitamin K help in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. (7)*
1. Natural Health Products Directorate (NHPD). Product Monograph – Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplement [internet] October 22, 2007 [Accessed Sept 17 2010]. Available at: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/prodnatur/applications/licen-prod/monograph/multi_vitmin_suppl-eng.php.
2. NHPD. Product Monograph – Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplement. 2007.
3. Heller HJ, Greer LG, Haynes SD, Poindexter JR, Pak CY. Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic comparison of two calcium supplements in postmenopausal women. J Clin Pharmacol. 2000 Nov;40(11):1237-44.
4. Dawson-Hughes B, Harris SS, Krall EA, Dallal GE. Effect of calcium and vitamin D supplementation on bone density in men and women 65 years of age or older. N Engl J Med. (1997) Sep 4;337(10):670-6. Pubmed. Internet. 2 Sept. 2010.
5. Heller 1237-44.
6. NHPD. Product Monograph – Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplement. 2007.
7. NHPD. Product Monograph – Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplement. 2007.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)
Each Tablespoon Contains
Other Ingredients: Purified water, xylitol, natural vanilla flavor, citric acid, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, stevia leaf extract (glucosylsteviosides)
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet