Washington Homeopathic Reseller Policy
Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) Agreement
Washington Homeopathic Products (WHP) offers the highest quality of homeopathic products at an affordable price. In order to stay competitive in the marketplace, WHP will be enforcing a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy to protect products from being sold at a price well below the Manufacturer’s Retail Price (MRP) offered by WHP. The following MAP policy will go into effect on June 1, 2016.
The MAP policy is as follows:
1. The MAP pricing for all WHP products (as indicated on the invoice) will be advertised for sale no less than 5% of the product’s retail price.
2. MAP policy applies to all advertising of WHP products in any and all media, including but not limited to flyers, newspapers, magazines, email newsletters, Internet, online retail stores, and public signage. If pricing is displayed, any strike-through or other alteration of the MAP is prohibited.
3. The MAP policy is not applicable to any in-store advertising displayed in the store and it should not be distributed to any customer(s).
4. MAP does not establish a maximum advertised price.
5. MAP policies are established by WHP and may be adjusted at WHP’s sole discretion when necessary.
6. In an event of a price increase, WHP will issue a notice 30 days prior to the effective date, and the retailer will have 30 days from the date of the notice to comply with the new MRP.
7. Failure to adhere to the MAP policy shall result in immediate termination of future sales.