Uses: Temporary relieves minor aches and pains of neck and shoulder muscles and joints.*
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wound, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adult and children over 12 years: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age
Other information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
Camphor 11% (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 10% (Topical Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: Dementholized Mint Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Eucalyptus Oil, FD&C Blue 1, Glycerin, Lavender Fragrance, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methylparaben, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Propylparabenm, Triethanolamine (TEA), Water