- Amino acids help maintain cellular energy necessary for good health
- Prebiotics and probiotics support digestion
- Digestive enzymes to break down proteins, carbohydrates and fats
- Protein from pure beef liver
- Healthy greens from alfalfa, spirulina, chlorella and more
- 1 canister lasts ~ 40 days for a cat
- 1 canister lasts ~ 14 days for a dog
SPARK is a comprehensive supplement added to food, designed to supply more nutrition. Nutrition that canines and felines can't always get from their diet. A leading naturopathic veterinarian developed SPARK to be a complete, all-in-one delivery of 43 natural ingredients, all researched and synergistically combined for their ability to maintain excellent health.
The 8 main components of SPARK:
|Non-synthetic sources of vitamins and minerals
||Probiotics & prebiotics
|Fruit & vegetable "superfoods"
||Sea Vegetables + Greens
|Enzymes for digestion
Many of the ingredients are termed "superfoods" because they are rich in vitamins, minerals and micronutrients available from food sources. These ingredients are easy to absorb and assimilate, and they maintain good health right down to the cellular level.
Unfortunately, many pet foods are highly processed and lack the vital nutrients that pets need to thrive. There is a big difference between surviving and thriving. SPARK was developed to give pets the best possible nutrition, so you never have to wonder if they are getting everything they need. Simply sprinkle it on their food. Most pets not only love the taste, they crave it. Take the 60-day challenge and see how your pet enjoys SPARK.
SPARK is gluten free.
Good Manufacturing Practices: All our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
Every Batch Tested: Every batch of SPARK is tested to ensure the highest quality. Every single batch.
FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
It's Guaranteed: In addition to our superior quality, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
- Spirulina: A "super food" high in easily digestible vegetable protein (over 60% protein, including all of the essential amino acids), contains high levels of beta-carotene, Vitamin B12, iron, magnesium, GLA (an essential fatty acid) and trace minerals.
- Chlorella: High in chlorophyll, Chlorella assists with normal utilization of oxygen and aids normal growth.
- Organic Blue-Green Algae: Unlike processed vitamins, blue-green algae are fully assimilated by the body. They are rich in essential fatty acids, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Freeze Dried Beef Liver: Containing no saturated fat, liver provides a naturally high source of protein, iron and B12.
- Barley Grass, Wheat Grass & Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder: Cereal grasses provide important vitamins, minerals, fiber, and even protein. They provide immune and digestive support. The young greens are high in chlorophyll. Grasses of cereals are different from the plant's grains and are gluten free.
- Lecithin: High in phosphatidyl choline, a component of numerous membranes in the body, lecithin is derived from vegetable sources. Lecithin also contains small amounts of phosphatidyl serine.
- Alfalfa Juice Concentrate: Alfalfa is high in fat soluble vitamins: A, D, E and K. It is also one of the richest plant sources of trace minerals owing to the fact that its roots extend deep into the soil. It contains eight amino acids and an abundance of chlorophyll.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS): Possessing a naturally sweet flavor, FOS are prebiotics, meaning they enhance the action and sustainability of probiotics. Prebiotics also have shown positive effects on mineral absorption.
- Brown Rice Protein: Provides a hypoallergenic protein source.
- Dulse Leaf: High in magnesium, iron and beta carotene, Dulse also contains 10-20% protein.
- Bladderwrack: Another sea vegetable, Bladderwrack's trace mineral content makes it an important part of nutritional support.
- Air-dried Parsley: High in antioxidant nutrients, particularly flavonoids like luteolin. Parsley is also an excellent source of beta carotene, folic acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin K.
- Blueberry: Blueberries possess a naturally-occurring constituent called anthocyanins.
- Flaxseed: Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber, contributes to healthy digestion. Also a source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Beet Root: Beets provide concentrated amounts of phytonutrients called betalains, notably betanin and vulgaxanthin.
- Natural Bacon Flavor: A taste dogs and cats love.
- Carrot: Phytonutrients include the combined action of two key nutrients: carotenoids (alpha & beta carotenes, plus lutein) and polycetylenes (falcarinol and falcarindiol).
- Air-dried Broccoli: Broccoli contains a unique combination of nutrients in concentrations and ratios not found in other plants. Isothiocyanates, phytonutrients such as glucobrassicin, glucoraphanin and gluconasturtiian and Broccoli's flavonoid content (notably kaempferol).
- Air-dried Spinach: Spinach contains large amounts of neoxanthin and violaxanthin. Spinach also contains carotenoids and flavonoids. Spinach is a source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and manganese.
- Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa) (as Curcumin): The dark yellow-orange rhizome (root) of Turmeric possesses numerous benefits in the diet of dogs and cats.
- Beta 1 3-D Glucan 60%: This is a type of soluble fiber that supports health. Although small amounts are found in foods (such as baker's yeast, mushrooms and cereal grains) it is difficult to obtain beneficial amounts from the diet.
- Amino Acids (L-Arginine, L-Histadine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan and L-Valine): SPARK contains most of the "essential" amino acids, meaning that the body cannot manufacture its own supply and must obtain them through the diet. Amino acids build the proteins needed to sustain all of the body's cells. Proteins are needed for the body to produce antibodies, the foundation of the immune system. Critical amino acids are needed for many metabolic processes and neurotransmitter functions.
- Probiotics (Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus helveticus): There is increasing research to show the importance of how probiotics fundamentally contribute to health. Also called "good" or "friendly" bacteria, numerous probiotic species live in a healthy body, particularly in the digestive tract. Probiotics feed on the organisms that can cause ill health, including fungi, "bad" bacteria and yeasts. Probiotics help with digestion of food, gas and bloating and contribute to health in many ways. It is particularly important to replenish after taking antibiotics.
- Vitamin D3: Recent research has shown that Vitamin D's role in the body does more than just contribute to healthy bones. There is mounting evidence that a deficiency in this vitamin can be detrimental.
- Digestive Ezymes assist breakdown and assimilation of :
Lipase: Fats and Triglycerides
Cellulase: Cellulose (from plants)
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale): Ginger is a well-known plant used in the human diet. One of its main uses is for digestion.
- Cayenne fruit (Capsicum annuum): Cayenne contains surprisingly high levels of minerals and Vitamin C. SPARK does not contain enough Cayenne to taste spicy.