Derma Support Gold for Dogs
Derma Support Gold for Dogs
||Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50lb. Over 50lb, add one drop per additional 4lb (2kg). Shake well before use. Administer for a maximum of three weeks, pause for one week and continue with this schedule on an as-needed basis.
||For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
||Not to be used during diarrhea. If stools become loose, reduce daily administration. Discontinue if loose stools persist. Not to be used during pregnancy or nursing. Do not use with blood thinners. Use caution with immunosuppressants.
Derma Support Gold is an herbal, veterinary product developed by a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for dogs with excessive yeast on their skins' surface.*
The formula's action is based on the specific symptoms and imbalances that canines experience with fungal (yeast) overgrowth on the skin and inside the ears.*
This unique formula can help restore the correct balance of yeast, a fungal organism that is normally present on healthy dogs' skin and inside the ears. It is only when the yeast starts to grow in an abnormal way and overproliferate that it will cause unwanted symptoms.*
Derma Support Gold is taken internally.
- Selectively chosen herbs: Our formulas are entirely prepared from herbs that meet high quality standards.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Derma Support Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and purity. Every single batch.
- NSF Certified GMP Facility: Nationally recognized quality control procedures are meticulously monitored. The NSF Ceritification Program protects consumers by ensuring that the highest standards of manufacturing are strictly adhered to.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in the United States
- Baikal Skullcap root (Scutellaria baicalensis)
- Phellodendron bark (Phellodendron chinense)
- Sophora root (Sophora flavenscens)
- Rehmannia root (Rehmannia glutinosa)
- Chinese Smilax root (Smilax glabra)
- Plantain seed (Plantago asiatica)
- Knotweed aerial parts (Polygonum aviculare)
- Summer Cypress fruit (Kochia scoparia)
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, vegetable glycerin
There are no reviews, yet! If you've tried this item, share your experience.
Only registered customers can review items. Please sign in to review!
Please register/login first.