Special Offers are Available. Click "Check all Offers" link at right of page to view.
Washington Homeopathic Pharmacy (WHP) began in 1873 in Washington, DC. It was common in those days to have a homeopathic pharmacy in every city, essentially serving the needs of those in the area. Joe and Linda Lillard bought the pharmacy in 1991 and renamed it Washington Homeopathic Products. In 1993, the Lillards established a second branch in Berkeley Springs, WV. It is called Homeopathy Works and the focus there was bulk manufacturing, sales to retailers, pharmacies, small chains, and private label companies. There is also a small homeopathic museum. In 2004 the Bethesda store was closed and all operations moved to West Virginia. With business still on the rise a 12,500 square foot production facility was built in 2005. A new addition, housing all of WHP, is planned for 2007/2008. WHP is one of the last of the original homeopathic pharmacies. WHP makes and maintains all the single remedies (over 1,700 available) and ships to individuals, veterinarians, physicians, etc.WHP also sells to distributors and does private labeling for over 30 companies.
Indicated for Lethargy, Anxiety, Colds, Exhaustion, Weakness.