ProM-555 Digital EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulator)
* Pain Relief and Muscle Stimulation
* LCD Display
* Three Modes of Stimulation
* Adjustable Timer, 5 minutes each step and constant
* Cumulative (Compliance) Timer
* System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires, 9V Battery, 4 Self-Adhesive Reusable Electrodes, Instruction Booklet, Hard Carrying Case
* 9V AC Adapter; 9V Rechargeable Battery Kit Available
Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds,10 μs/step
Ramp Time Adjustable, 1~8 seconds, 1 Sec./ step,
The“On” time will increase and decrease
Function Modes: Synchronous (S); Constant (C) and Alternate (A):
S: Output from both channels occurs synchronously.
The “ON” time includes “Ramp Up” and “Ramp Down” time.
Therefore, the setting of ON Time should be no less than two
times of the “Ramp”time in this mode.
C: The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable.
A: The stimulation of the CH2 will occur after the 1st contraction
of CH1 is completed. In this mode, the setting of ON Time should
be no less than two times of the “Ramp”time. The OFF Time
should be equal to or greater than the ON Time. ON TIME ≥ Ramp up +
Ramp down OFF TIME ≥ ON TIME
Cycle On Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds, 1 Sec./ step.
Cycle Off Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds, 1 Sec./ step.
Size: 11.8cm(L) x 6cm(W) x 3.1cm(H)
Power Source: 9 volt alkaline battery
Weight With Battery: 157 grams with battery.
All values have 10% +/- tolerance