Longevity Nutrients (240 capsules)
Longevity Nutrients (240 capsules)
||2400 vegetarian capsules
||4 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.
Also available in 120 capsule size
Download the Product Information Sheet
||Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
||Longevity Nutrients (240 capsules)
√ Support for men and women over 60
√ Enhanced levels of chromium polynicotinate and biotin for metabolic support*
√ Contains vitamins K1 and K2 and 1,000 i.u. vitamin D3 for optimal bone and heart health*
√ Easy to swallow capsule size
√ Convenient 4 capsule daily dose
√ CognitivePro Complex
- Supports mental acuity and memory with ginkgo, bacopa and alpha-GPC. Provides targeted support for healthy brain cell function with Curcumin C3 Complex®.*
√ CardioPhenol Complete
- Maintains healthy blood vessel function with polyphenols from pomegranate, red wine concentrate and grape seed extract.*
√ MacularSynergy Extra
†††† Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
- Offers advanced macular and retinal protection with 10 mg lutein and 2 mg zeaxanthin. Synergistic cofactors include vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and carotenoids.*
††† MenaQ7™ is a trademark of NattoPharma, Norway.
††FloraGlo® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
†Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. U.S. Patents 4,923,855; 4,954,492; 5,194,615. ChromeMate® is a trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
Amount Per Serving
four vegetable capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene) - 7,500 i.u.
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 250 mg.
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) - 1,000 i.u.
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) - 100 i.u.
- vitamin K - 100 mcg.
- (as vitamin K1 and 15% vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7))
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) - 10 mg.
- riboflavin (vitamin B2) - 5 mg.
- niacin (as niacin and 56% niacinamide) - 45 mg.
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) - 10 mg.
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) - 400 mcg.
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) - 500 mcg.
- biotin - 2 mg.
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) - 50 mg.
- iodine (as potassium iodide) - 200 mcg.
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate) - 200 mg.
- zinc (as zinc citrate) - 15 mg.
- selenium (as selenomethionine) - 200 mcg.
- manganese (as manganese citrate) - 2 mg.
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) - 400 mcg.
- boron (as boron glycinate) - 2 mg.
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) - 100 mcg.
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C) - 80 mg.
- riboflavin 5'phosphate (activated B2) - 10 mg.
- pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6) - 10 mg.
- mixed carotenoids (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) - 7,500 mcg.
- choline bitartrate - 100 mg.
- inositol - 125 mg.
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) - 75 mg.
- MacularSynergy Extra
- lutein - 10 mg.
- zeaxanthin - 2 mg.
- CognitivePro Complex
- bacopa (bacopa monnieri) extract (leaf) - 100 mg.
- (standardized to contain 20% bacosides)
- ginkgo (ginkgo biloba) extract (leaf) - 80 mg.
- (standardized to contain 24% ginkgoheterosides and 6% terpene lactones)
- CardioPhenol Complete
- red wine (Vitis vinifera) concentrate (whole fruit) - 75 mg.
- (standardized to contain 25% total polyphenols)
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) - 75 mg.
- (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) extract (whole fruit) - 50 mg.
- (standardized to contain 40% punicosides)
- Contains soy
- other ingredients: calcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
There are no reviews, yet! If you've tried this item, share your experience.
Only registered customers can review items. Please sign in to review!
Please register/login first.