HLC Toddler + Pro
HLC Toddler + Pro
|Unit Size||60 gram powder|
|Dosage||Children (1-5 years): In a glass, add water or milk to one scoop of HLC toddler + pro and mix. Take once daily with a meal, at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as professionally directed.|
|Contraindications||If you have an immune compromised condition, do not use. If you are taking blood thinners; or if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen, or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.|
|English name||HLC Todder + Pro|
Supporting pediatric nutrition and intestinal health
The environment and the nutritional status in childhood is thought to have a profound and lifelong impact on individual health. It is therefore both logical and imperative that the health of the child, from birth and thereafter, is nurtured to the maximum.
• Includes major foundations of nutrition that researchers agree are required to be supplemented on a daily basis: vitamins, antioxidants and human-sourced probiotics
• Powder format: 1 g per serving
• Great for maintenance and therapeutic regimes
• Mixed berry flavor for improved patient compliance
HLC Toddler + Pro includes:
Human-sourced probiotic strains
Intestinal support with proprietary strains
• Utilizes human-sourced, non-pathogenic proprietary strains that provide strong epithelial adherence and a naturally high tolerance to stomach acid
• Probiotics temporarily modify gut flora(1)
• Unique consortium of proprietary strains
• Includes prebiotics GOS and FOS
• Helps maintain probiotic stability in combination with these various nutrients and allows for ambient temperature (59-86ºF) storage and a 2 year shelf-life without compromising product stability while still meeting or exceeding label claims
PLUS more than 10 essential vitamins and antioxidants
• Vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin D and vitamin K1 help in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums(2)
• Vitamin C helps in connective tissue formation and helps in wound healing(3)
• Riboflavin, vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid help in tissue formation(4)
• Folate and vitamin B12 help to form red blood cells(5)
• Vitamin C and vitamin E as antioxidants for the maintenance of good health(6)
• Vitamin A helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function(7)
• Vitamin A helps to maintain night vision(8)
• Vitamin C, thiamine, riboflavin, niacinamide, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folate, biotin and pantothenic acid help the body to metabolize fats and proteins(9)
References: 1. NHPD. Live Microorganisms (Probiotics) Monograph. June 2012.
2-9. NHPD. Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplement Monograph. October 2007.
Other Ingredients: Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), transgalactooligosaccharides, fruit blend (strawberry, blackberry, black currant, bilberry, elderberry), xylitol, natural strawberry flavor.