Restorative combination of adaptogenic herbal extracts*
• Includes standardized extracts from ashwagandha, rhodiola, and eleuthero root
• Helps the body respond to mental and physical stress*
• Promotes energy metabolism and physical working capacity*
• Maintains healthy adrenal hormone function*
• Supports general mental wellness*
Adreno Restore* is a restorative formula containing rhodiola and eleuthero root extracts. By mediating neurotransmitter activity and nervous system responses, these adaptogenic herbs support cognitive function and mental performance, even after occasional mental and physical stress.1 Clinical research demonstrates that daily supplementation with 100-200 mg of rhodiola extract significantly supports mental and physical wellbeing during stress, promotes coordination in athletes, regulates fatigue in stressful situations, and provides antioxidant protection.2-4 Daily supplementation with eleuthero root has been shown to help the body adjust to mental, physical and metabolic stress, and support physical working capacity.5,6 Adreno Restore* also includes a standardized extract from ashwagandha, a plant used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine.7
1. Hung, SK, Perry, R, Ernst, E. The effectiveness and efficacy of Rhodiola rosea L.: A systematic review of randomized clinical trials. Phytomedicine. 2011; 18: 235–244.
2. Spasov, AA, Wikman, GK, Mandrikov, VB, Mironova, A, Neumoin, VV. A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of the stimulating and adaptogenic effect of Rhodio/a rosea SHR-5 extract on
the fatigue of students caused by stress during an examination period with a repeated low-dose regimen. Phytomedicine, 2000; 7(2): 85-89.
3. Darbinyan, V, Kteyan, A, Panossian, A, Gabrielian, E, Wikman, G, Wagner, H. Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue – A double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a
repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty. Phytomedicine. 2000; 7(5): 365–371.
4. Skarpanska-Stejnborn, A, Pilaczynska-Szczesniak, L, Basta, P, Deskur-Smielecka, E. The Influence of Supplementation With Rhodiola rosea L. Extract on Selected Redox Parameters in Professional
Rowers. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. 2009; 19: 186-199.
5. Hartz, AJ, Noyes, BR, Hoehns, J, Logemann, C, Sinift, S, Butani, Y, Wang, W, Brake, K, Ernst, M, Kautzman, H. Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue. Psychological
Medicine. 2004; 34: 51–61.
6. Asanot, K, Takahashit, T, Miyashita, M, Matsuzaka, A, Muramatsu, S, Kuboyama, M, Kugo, H, Imai, J. Effect of Eleutheroccocus senticosus Extract on Human Physical Working Capacity. Planta Med.
1986; (3): 175-177.
7. Singh, G, Sharma, PK, Dudhe, R, Singh, S. Annals of Biological Research. 2010; 1(3): 56-63.